2022년 11월 15일 화요일

Selemix Stock Chart Analysis - Selling Major Shareholder Stocks! The stock price is like this

 The share price of Celemix is...As soon as I looked at the chart...I wonder what this is. It's a stock that rebounded once after the listing and continued to fall. It's a bio event, but how can you be so into it?




Shouldn't we have reviewed the company's possibility more in the listing review and listed it? That's what I'm thinking. 




Of course, it's technically superior, so it's listed, but it should be time for shareholders to wait...Bio is a battle with time. Clinical 123 needs to go through this process, so it should be time for shareholders to hold out more strictly during the screening process.




Anyway, I'm sighing while looking at Juju. And when I searched the news just in case, I saw the news that the major shareholder sold his shares in the market. That's also a key research professor...I think it's two of you. 




Isn't it sold because shareholders don't have trust in technology? It's a situation that makes you doubt this. 




Of course, there are personal reasons and reasons for the sale, but I don't think the market will just look at this. 



Individual investors are enduring it, but it is true that they are really exhausted when news like this comes out. 




In fact, I don't know what it is, but from an investor's point of view, I think it's not right. 




Let's look at the chart. The recently made low NPB중계 point is 6630 won. But I think you're holding up well. 




I hope you can keep this low point! That's what I think. I have to ask you to hold out without further declines.




If there is a rebound, I will tell you the high points. 




It's 10,000 won, 1.3 won, and 160,000 won. Isn't it amazing? The price is dropping like this.




I think it'll be good to remember. 




If there is a strong NHL중계 increase, you can think about selling it at this price range. 




Finally, investors see a lot of growth, performance, and so on, but what they see the most is reliability. 



Why are Korean companies' stock prices lower than their performance? Is it kimchi premium?There are a lot of complaints, too. 



There's a reason for everything. Trust... Trust...This is a necessary virtue for companies. 



ESG management? This is that. I will invest in a reliable company. Trusted companies...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.

Selemix Stock Chart Analysis - Selling Major Shareholder Stocks! The stock price is like this

 The share price of Celemix is...As soon as I looked at the chart...I wonder what this is. It's a stock that rebounded once after the li...