2022년 11월 15일 화요일

Selemix Stock Chart Analysis - Selling Major Shareholder Stocks! The stock price is like this

 The share price of Celemix is...As soon as I looked at the chart...I wonder what this is. It's a stock that rebounded once after the listing and continued to fall. It's a bio event, but how can you be so into it?


​


​


Shouldn't we have reviewed the company's possibility more in the listing review and listed it? That's what I'm thinking. 


​


​


Of course, it's technically superior, so it's listed, but it should be time for shareholders to wait...Bio is a battle with time. Clinical 123 needs to go through this process, so it should be time for shareholders to hold out more strictly during the screening process.


​


​


Anyway, I'm sighing while looking at Juju. And when I searched the news just in case, I saw the news that the major shareholder sold his shares in the market. That's also a key research professor...I think it's two of you. 


​


​


Isn't it sold because shareholders don't have trust in technology? It's a situation that makes you doubt this. 


​


​


Of course, there are personal reasons and reasons for the sale, but I don't think the market will just look at this. 


​


Individual investors are enduring it, but it is true that they are really exhausted when news like this comes out. 


​


​


In fact, I don't know what it is, but from an investor's point of view, I think it's not right. 


​


​


Let's look at the chart. The recently made low NPB중계 point is 6630 won. But I think you're holding up well. 


​


​


I hope you can keep this low point! That's what I think. I have to ask you to hold out without further declines.


​


​


If there is a rebound, I will tell you the high points. 


​


​


It's 10,000 won, 1.3 won, and 160,000 won. Isn't it amazing? The price is dropping like this.


​


​


I think it'll be good to remember. 


​


​


If there is a strong NHL중계 increase, you can think about selling it at this price range. 


​


​


Finally, investors see a lot of growth, performance, and so on, but what they see the most is reliability. 


​


Why are Korean companies' stock prices lower than their performance? Is it kimchi premium?There are a lot of complaints, too. 


​


There's a reason for everything. Trust... Trust...This is a necessary virtue for companies. 


​


ESG management? This is that. I will invest in a reliable company. Trusted companies...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.

디지털 스트리밍 혁신과 글로벌 진출 전략의 다각화된 수익 모델

  최근 국내 드라마 시장은 OTT 및 디지털 플랫폼의 도입과 함께 전통적인 방송 중심의 수익 모델에서 벗어나, 보다 다양하고 복합적인 매출 구조로 전환되고 있습니다. 이 기사는 OTT 플랫폼의 등장과 이에 따른 해외 판권 판매, 디지털 광고 수익 창...