2022년 5월 15일 일요일

investment property

 I do a variety of investments and investments, but the most preferred of them is definitely 'real estate' investment.


Because empirically, it was a very safe investment without the risk of principal loss, and at the same time it brought a very good return. Therefore, for a busy office worker like me, there seems to be nothing like investing in real estate due to salary management.


But real estate investment has its downsides.


1. I need a lot of money.


2. The exchange rate is very low.


Real estate cannot be challenged with a small amount of money like stocks, so the entry barrier is very high, making it difficult to experience it several times in a lifetime. I also want to invest a lot in real estate, but I don't experience it often because I need a lot of time to save a lot of money. In addition, if you need money urgently, you can dispose of the stock immediately, but the exchangeability is very low because it usually takes months to dispose of the real estate.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.

Selemix Stock Chart Analysis - Selling Major Shareholder Stocks! The stock price is like this

 The share price of Celemix is...As soon as I looked at the chart...I wonder what this is. It's a stock that rebounded once after the li...